NY Albany Tamil Sangam invites you all to join us for our தமிழ புத்தாண்டு கொண்டாட்டம் !!! - Tamizhar Puthaandu Kondattam!!!
On April 28th, 2018(Saturday)
from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Dinner Served following the program
HCC @ The Albany Hindu Temple
As always, your participation is very important to make this a successful event. See below for more details on the cultural program guidelines. Please use the Registration form link in program guidelines to enroll your performance before Sunday, April 8th 2018.
Cultural Program Guidelines
- All Programs should be in Tamil.
- Choreographers and all participants should be members of NYATS. Choreographers have to confirm this with all the participants and report on the same to the cultural leads.
- All participants should join or renew their Tamil Sangam membership on the day of rehearsal, if they have not registered as members for 2018.
- Programs will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- All participants should be present for the rehearsal, even if they can't perform that day.
- Tamil New Year centric programs and Programs showcasing Tamil culture will be given priority. Please try to make your performances Innovative/Creative.
- Participants will be restricted to a maximum of 2 performances.
- Medley should be restricted to a maximum of 3 Songs. Duplicate entries in Medley will be requested to be replaced.
- Choreographers should clearly state the details of all Song(s) and Movie(s) names. Ambiguous entries and duplicate items will not be accepted.
- Performances should not exceed a maximum of 6 minutes with minimum of 3 participants. Play/Skit should not exceed maximum of 10 minutes.
- Use the Form below to register your event.
- The deadline for Choreographers to register your performance will be Sunday, April 8th 2018.
- Any and all decision concerning the program will be made by the cultural leads and will be deemed final.
- Event order will be released only on the day of the Program.
- Participants will be seated in order of their program.
- Participants are kindly requested to stay till the end of the program to encourage other participants.
Please contact the following Event Coordinators for any questions or concerns:
Anusha Sabina, Balamurugan Ramasubramanian, Sudarshan Ramarao & Elangovan Raman